Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Technical Project Manager opportunity offers the successful candidate a chance to join a team of bright, innovative professionals who are passionate about their work. The goal of the new position is to become an integral part of the team at Cap-Op to provide technical guidance to consulting and software services.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be ready to work hard, solve problems, and work with a team towards building a sustainability-focused technology company that is respected amongst industry, peers and competitors;
• Be able to bring strong analytical thinking, problem solving attitudes and innovation to the way in which they complete projects and tasks;
• Carry an entrepreneurial attitude with an aptitude towards business development, marketing, branding, and/or project management;
• Be familiar with energy systems and / or oil and gas production, including deep knowledge on greenhouse gas emissions and abatement options;
• Be organized, and have a high attention to detail
Please see below for the full job description.