As part of Canada’s commitment to climate change mitigation and emission reductions, both the Provincial and Federal Governments have announced numerous funding programs for projects that aim to achieve these goals. Funding exists for research and development of innovative technologies and as well as commercial-ready projects. Below, we have summarized the major funding programs that are relevant to the resource, mining, and energy sectors. If you have any questions about the programs or would like support in drafting an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (403) 457 - 1029. Cap-Op Energy has a track record of helping organizations acquire millions of dollars through various funding programs.
1. Natural Resources Canada $155M Clean Growth Program (https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/cleangrowth/20254)
2. PTAC’s $10M Alberta Upstream Petroleum Research Fund (http://auprf.ptac.org/call-for-funding-applications/)
3. Sustainable Technology Development Canada’s $965M fund (https://www.sdtc.ca/en/apply/funds)
4. Government of Alberta’s $63M Bioenergy Producer Program (BPP) (http://aep.alberta.ca/climate-change/programs-and-services/bioenergy-producer-program.aspx)
5. Energy Efficiency Alberta’s Business, Non-Profit and Institutional Energy Savings Program (https://www.efficiencyalberta.ca/business-non-profit-and-institutional/)