The (MAP) Platform, consisting of the Field Inventory App and Portal, allows clients to collect and validate field data, and plan and track execution in near-real-time. MAPP finds the $5/t CO2e abatement projects compared to the $300+/t CO2e.
Predictive analytics can enable operators to understand their assets and plan equipment change-out campaigns, with real time time and cost data
Easily integrated with existing public and private datasets, organizing data into a simple and secure visual platform to identify and manage emission reduction projects.
THE MAPP MODULES
- Route optimization
- Tracking and accounting progress
- Abatement project selection and optimization
- Methane destruction and conservation opportunities between neighboring sites
- Simple communication among diverse stakeholders
- Gas pipelines / Co-op lines (conservation)
- Disposal and storage wells (abatement/conservation)
- Electricity lines (conservation via power generation, abatement via site electrification)